Well, much like I did in 2012, I wanted to make a rough "to-do" list for 2014... because making some reasonable goals is always a nice idea
So, here is my tentative list of things I want to finish off:
- Oni first arc: I wanted to finish it this year, but I keep a lot of personal projects, and this was the one thing I didn't get done from my 2013 to do list :C So, keep trying, right?
- Two costumes: I already did a little work on one, and I wanted to do a second one that isn't terribly complex. First costume to start: Karma from League of Legends (only with long hair, because I don't want to wear a damn wig XD).
- Forest/Ember in print? Maybe. For those that don't know what the hell that is, it's a hentai
Since I finished one, I decided to redo the other and maybe get a small run printed via Lulu or something... not sure.
- Convention table: Though I have one in January, I wanted one for a summer con... there may be one local to home, but no information is available on that just yet
- Food art: I need more. The plan was an artbook of food things... because I'm greedy like that
So I need to do more food art. My goal is maybe 20 more or so?
-Symbios... Maybe try to get another 80 or so pages done? More if possible, as I don't know how time consuming everything else will be.
Artistically, that looks a bit ambitious to do, but shit, gotta try to get something done
What are your goals for next year?