And so the year of the faux apocalypse has ended, and I came out relatively unharmed
It was mostly a good year for me. Got WAY more drawing done than I anticipated
I started a new story as an experiment to coloring comic pages of my own work, finished the remake of the Giving story, learned to sew costumes and made three this year
, got married... Yeah, good year.
But enough about 2012. It is history. What are your goals for 2013 (goals you will actively try to accomplish).
- Finishing the first story of my Oni comic (currently 36 pages in... estimating around 70-80 max).
- Two or three cosplay costumes (Carousel Kirin, Masquerade Marionette, and another League of Legends character... Likely going to try Syndra).
- Finish the first arc of Symbios in Zantuka (almost done)
- Printing Giving (damn impossible)
- Get a convention table (lawl)
And I think that's it on my arty pants list for now.
Hope you all have a great new year!